Monday, March 4, 2013

Monthly Interview: Voiaman2

Yes, I decided to interview myself, as many of you know nothing about me, this will be a fun learning experience.

When did you first join ROBLOX?

"March 7th 2010."


What's your favorite thing to do on ROBLOX?

"Build."


What's your favorite ROBLOX game?

"My favorite.. Well, that's hard to choose, but if I had to say one, I would say Prop Hunt by CloneTrooper1019."


What is the best Game / Model you ever made?

My best game.. That would be Weapon Fights on the Heights, reaching the first page back in 2011, it was popular, so I guess that means it was the best game I ever made."


What is your favorite item on ROBLOX?

"Pfft, Azure Pinstripe Fedora of course!

You can find Voiaman2 here.
Voiaman2

I guess that's all you need to know about me..

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: