Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Kintozi's Turkey Week

Hello RNN fans,this week to celebrate Thanksgiving,I'll be hosting a multi themed week of game and finally,group reviews... The following things I'll review and host this week are: REVIEWS: 1. Apocalypse Rising by Gusmanak (A long awaited review...) 2. Shi No Numa by Starbattle 3. Zombie Verruckt by Starbattle 4. Nacht Der Untoten by Starbattle 5. Call Of Duty: Zombies by Litzonnamon 6. Still thinking on what groups to review :/ EVENTS: 1. Special Thanksgiving DLC Guide for my game,Realms Of Power 1:War Of Gods 2.  Well,thats all for now... Toodles!!! :3 Oops...I meant...Gobble!!! :3 

1 comment:



  1. Hey guys! If you want a working Roblox hack tool, which gives you unlimited ROBUX and TICKETS, I will share it to you. Me and my friends have been using this for quite some time and I wanna share it to you!


    CLICK HERE for THE ROBLOX cheat tool

    CLICK HERE for THE ROBLOX cheat tool


    Enjoy guys! RoBLOX ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete