Thursday, November 8, 2012

Quick Game Review-Call Of Duty:AI Domination

Hi guys,I had to make this quick!!! I'm lucky I was able to log in on G-Mail because of my overprotective teachers... :P  

Anyways...Today I'll be reviewing a game with extremely advanced ROBLOX scripting and one of my favorite games on ROBLOX  by Litozinnamon...






Call Of Duty: AI Domination is an epic game where you basically fight German AIs,and no,not any zombies or anything like that...These AIs actually walk,aim,and shoot like an actual ROBLOXian...OBJECT OF THE GAME: Prevent the AIs from taking all the flags,thus,saving ROBLOXia...





Do to ROBLOX being blocked on the school computers (-_-) I cannot give you the link...However,you can just look on Litozinna's profile and you'll see it in games...


Scripting  10/10   C-Framing  10/10  Building  10/10


Well,gotta' go!!!

Toodles!!! :3 -Kintozi

No comments:

Post a Comment