Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hat Review: Off the Chain Style

Off the Chain Style

Mesh: The mesh is very nice, it's a regular top hat with a chain on it, so far I can't find any meshes that are just like this one, meaning for now, it's one of a kind. I do lie it though, and you know I'm into fedoras, but not top hats.. But this top hat, it quite a nice one. I can't say I don't like it, but I can't say it's my favorite.
Rating: 8/10

Texture: And now we get to the color, the Top hat is Navy blue, the band is Black, and the chain is Gold. And of course the texture is good, as long as it has blue, right..? Right..? RIGHT...? Right, anyways, the texture for this hat is great as well, when I first saw the hat, I was like, meh, but I do really like it.
Rating: 9/10

Pricing: The original price was 1,000 Robux. Now sold out with 450 sales, the current price is 1,269 Robux. This price is great, I was an original buyer, so I hoped it wouldn't fail. I do wish it would raise, the price keep dropping and raising though the highest t was at was 1,500, lowest is 1,100. But, hopefully it will stop at a high price.
Rating: 7/10

Overall: Overall, this is a great hat, one of a kind mesh, awesome texture, and it's not cheap either! If you have this hat, and if you are an original buyer, congratulations! I suggest you do get this hat, it is really great.
Overall Rating: 24/30

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment