Sunday, February 3, 2013

Black Sun's Zenith

When I saw this limited come out on the catalog I thought the name was kinda weird so I type the name up on google and looked at the images and saw game cards O.O
On all the cards it was picture of this black dark castle. I wonder if one of the hat creators likes magic game cards and got the from it.

Mesh: The mesh is a little different from the other hood mesh.
Rating: 7/10

Texture: The texture is plain, basic and but has style. Make you feel like a cool wizard.
Rating: 7/10

Pricing: The pricing for this baby is 2,000 Robux. Yes, so much for a little hood. As 200 people only own it.
Price Rating: 5/10

Overall: Overall, this is a great hat, and I suggest you try to get it, if you can. I have it and I'm loving its looks.
Overall Rating: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment