Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Monthly Review: 1111111

Today I interviewed a new administrator to ROBLOX, 1111111. He also happens to be a good friend of mine, Let's start.


When did you first join ROBLOX?

"June 30'th 2007"


When did you become an administrator?

"June 26'th 2012 --Haha Both join on June. Coincidence?"


What's your favorite thing to do on ROBLOX?
"I do various stuff around the ROBLOX website, But I will occasionally go into games or even forum when I forum you would find me on the(Technical Support and Account Issues) selection."


What's your favorite ROBLOX game? 

"I now skip from games, so there's none that is my favorite. there's so many great builders I do see much potential for our users. Building places that go over 200,000 parts! THAT'S INSANE!"


What is the best game/model you ever made? 

"First game I've ever made... I had a game called "Snowball wars" for the ROBLOX Christmas contest."



What is your favorite item on ROBLOX?

Not sure by favorite item on ROBLOX, but I'd have to say the Illumina is by far my favorite and FUN!


You can find 1111111 here.

1111111Thank you 1111111 for letting me interview you today.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment