Wednesday, February 13, 2013

ODers #1

For a few months I will post about what I study about ODers over time.

What is an ODer? 
An ODer refers to an Online Dater, highly against ROBLOX rules, yet more than half of ROBLOX.com are ODers.

-January / February
I recently went to ROBLOX Dance Club, a cheap copy of The Iron Cafe. Anyways, I went in with an OD looking character so I would fit in. I had the muscle package on. Anyways, so I went on, and INSTANTLY I see all kinds of stuff.. Here is a list.


  • Kissing - Kissing on characters, and in chat, players will get.. face to face and go *kisses*. As well a girl or boy will go brb / afk and a player just walks up and kisses them while they are away.
  • Swearing - Many players swear, saying you kiss a girl they are talking to, they will say "Fuhk you" and stuff like that. Happened to me because I had muscles... Yes, how rude.
  • Joking - Many players will just joke around, talking about drinking, drugs, stuff like that.
  • Nudity Many players dress up.. naked, or in 'tight' clothes, like bikinis, speedos, and.. other things..
I would also like the readers to study up on this too. If you know an ODer friend, or if you even are an ODer, message me on ROBLOX and we can talk, who knows, you may be here on one of these posts sometime!

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment