Thursday, August 15, 2024

RBLXNN 10 Years Later

 Hello fellow ROBLOXians!

Back in 2012, I thought it'd be fun to document ROBLOX site updates and catalog item releases, which is exactly what I did. For over a year and a half, I would constantly upload to this blog. Sadly, in 2014, as I was now entering high school, and with the fact I felt like I was outgrowing ROBLOX, I decided to abruptly quit the blog. 


I have no plans to bring back RBLXNN, but for anyone who for some reason happens to stumble across this ancient blog, I'd like to let you all know that I, Voiaman2, have a YouTube channel all about ROBLOX history; from games, to people, to items. If you're interested, then be sure to head on over and check out RetroDan on YouTube


I made many memories not only on this blog, but on ROBLOX as a whole. It was my childhood, and I met many fantastic people who I'd love to meet again. Thank you to all the viewers of this blog for allowing me to have a great time as a kid and to make memories with you all.


- Voiaman2

No comments:

Post a Comment