Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tycoon Week!


Starting tomorrow is a special week for Tycoons only! I will be reviewing the best Tycoons on ROBLOX, going from 10 to 1. 10 being a little good, 1 being the best.

All of these will be my opinion. Don't get mad if you think differently.

Be sure to check in every day for a new Tycoon!

#10: Lumber Tycoon
#9: Mining Tycoon
#8: Farm Tycoon
#7: Laser Tycoon
#6: Miner Tycoon
#5: RO-Port Tycoon
#4: Ro-Station Tycoon
#3: Oil Company Tycoon
#2: Medieval Warfare
#1: AeroCity Tycoon 

1 comment:



  1. Hey guys! If you want a working Roblox hack tool, which gives you unlimited ROBUX and TICKETS, I will share it to you. Me and my friends have been using this for quite some time and I wanna share it to you!


    CLICK HERE for THE ROBLOX cheat tool

    CLICK HERE for THE ROBLOX cheat tool


    Enjoy guys! RoBLOX ROCKS!


    ReplyDelete