Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekly Answer Overview

I have now started a "Weekly Answer Overview". Where I answer all your questions about anything ROBLOX. Let's start!

I referred a friend, but it didn't give me my 400 Robux.

When you refer someone when they first join, you get a message saying you referred them, and an automatic friend request from them. But the refer you are thinking of is a BC referral. When a player buys BC, they can put in a username, then the person buying BC and the username in the BC referral box gets 400 Robux.

Hope that answered that question.


How do I get the white earbuds?

Easy! Just log onto Roblox on an Iphone, Ipod, or Ipad using the new ROBLOX mobile app.



What is "Laminous Day"?

Laminous Day is the first official ROBLOX holiday created by Shedletsky, dedicating the player named Laminous.


What causes people to copy games?

Jealousy, lack of being able to build.


Thanks for reading RBLXNN!

2 comments: