Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Item Review #2: Blizzard Wizard

Blizzard Wizard 

Mesh: The mesh is a nice shape of a classic Wizard hat. It also has a.. lantern[?] on the back of the hat. The hat is tilted up so that your face is more visible than the back of your head. 
Rating: 5/10

Texture: The texture is nice, it's a sky blue for the rim, blue with white snowflakes for the hat itself, a black band, and white with green for the lantern. I like the snowflakes on the hat, as they are all different. It makes the hat stand out, and I just think it's nice.
Rating: 10/10

Pricing: The price is 75 Robux. This hat is not limited, and I think the price is to low for this hat. I personally think the price should be 500+. Why? Because I think it's a good looking hat for the Winter season.
 Rating: 10/10

Overall: Overall this hat is very nice, and I suggest getting it.
Overall Rating: 10/10 

2 comments: