Monday, December 10, 2012

Hat Review: Aether Adept

Aether Adept
Aether Adept

Mesh: The mesh is very nice, so far one of a kind. People think it looks like a Dominus mesh, but they are wrong. The hood is a normal hood, it shows your head when wearing it. I would have to say it was a real trick, but a nice mesh altogether. Rating: 10/10

Texture: The texture is nice as well. The texture colors are Light blue and a Grayish-White. With the White color surrounding the face, followed by separated lines, leading to the back of the hood. The rest of the hat is just blue.

Price Rating: This hat is a limited item. It originally sold for 100 Robux, now it has skyrocketed up to the high number of 2,000 Robux. Price Rating: 10/10

Overall: Overall this is a nice hat, I suggest getting it. I am one of the original buyers [Yay]. But I thought it was like a Dominus until I got it, but don't let that stop you!

Thanks for reading

3 comments: