Monday, December 10, 2012

ROBLOX Helper: Trading

Today we will talk about Trading. Most of you probably know what trading is, but if not, let me explain. Trading is when a player with Builder's Club can send limited items to each other, adding to this they can also do this with Robux. Now, let me tell you how to do good trades!

Step 1: First, make sure you have lots of limited items. You want to start off with ten at the least. Now, find someone you want to trade with. Under the "More" section, click "Trade Items".






So once you click the "Trade Items" a page like this will appear.




Now, must of you probably think you can just offer anything you want. WRONG! Step 2 will tell you how to get people to accept your offer.

Step 2: Now, to get people to accept your offer, all you have to do is make it a "worthy" offer. Let me show you what I mean. When you offer something, you want your RAP to be higher, by that I don't mean offer more items, I mean offer less. Confused? Let me explain.

When you send a trade, the other person will only accept if your RAP is higher, but you don't want to offer more items than you are getting. Just do what I do! Offer less items, and request more! Like in the picture below.























See how my RAP is higher, even though I only offered one item and requested more? That's the way to trade. It is a 90% chance that your trade will be accepted when you use this format.

I hope this post helped you in trading, and be sure to leave comments below.

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:



  1. Hey guys! If you want a working Roblox hack tool, which gives you unlimited ROBUX and TICKETS, I will share it to you. Me and my friends have been using this for quite some time and I wanna share it to you!


    CLICK HERE for THE ROBLOX cheat tool

    CLICK HERE for THE ROBLOX cheat tool


    Enjoy guys! RoBLOX ROCKS!


    ReplyDelete