Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Item Review #3: Wicked Santa

Wicked Santa
Wicked Santa

Mesh: The mesh is very nice. I like the addition of glasses onto the hat. The flail at the tail of the stocking cap is nice. The glasses are shaped like eyes, which makes me think they are eyes, but they look like glasses...
Rating: 4/10

Texture: The texture is a nice black and orange, more of a Halloween color scheme than Christmas. The hat consists of Orange and Silver for the glasses, Black and Orange for the Stocking cap, and Black and White for the Flail.
Rating: 10/10

Pricing: The price is currently at 1,000 Robux. That price will probably be different next Christmas. I think this hat is a little strange, and the price is to high. I think the price should be 50 - 100 Robux. But, that's just my opinion.
Price Rating: 2/10

Thanks for reading!

3 comments: