Monday, April 8, 2013

Deadzone Review


Alright,one of my favorite games! In Deadzone you survive a zombie apocalypse fighting zombies and bandits or if a bandit yourself,heroes...As for me,I am a nooby bandit...I don't use my guns,I ALWAYS find bikes and run people over...But anyways...The animation system is NOT Lua made!  DeadzoneZackZak has a Java engine,which enabled him to make such GREAT animations...But it is really not detailed,it looks blank,terrain is cool,houses too,but heli crashes or plane crashes aren't that detailed...Performance wise,it is a great game!   As far as urgent situations,it gets REALLY exciting! Gunfights! Gunfights happen alot at Evac (Military Camp near the hill to the mountains) or the city...Petrol is hard to come by,REALLY hard to come by,but bikes are really common...But,there is aftermath of gunfights,for both sides... 1. Zombies are attracted to the shots  2. Players will come to you...Well,this is the rest I can put in tonight...


Watch this Deadzone video by DayrenX for more details and his great brand of comedy!

Watch it here


Apocalypse Rising v4.4.1_Image
Deadzone thumbnail...


1 comment: