Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Hatchling Week: Alien Hatchling

Alien Hatchling

Mesh: The mesh is quite... Odd. It looks like a squid in some ways, with the tentacles and the big ball on the tip of it.

Many people claim it looks like the nose of Squidward, a character from the TV Show Spongebob SquarePants, I don't think it does, but I suppose people have different thoughts on things.

Alien Hatchling

Rating: 3/10

Texture: The texture is odd itself, we have a mixture of Dark Green and Black for the body, and for the ball part we have Light Green for the.. Ball, and Dark Green for some veins on it.. Reason for the blood veins is unknown, probably just to give it that odd look.

Rating: 4/10

What do the players think of this hat?

Cooper4123 - It's okay, I guess

pokemonkiller101 - I don't really like it, but that's my opinion

NBA157 - Love it if you want that Squidward look!

Midnight26 - It meets my expectations for it. Which were extraordinary low.

What do you rate the hat?

Alexdacool300 - 4/10

drewman177 - 2/10

Rating: 6/20

Overall: Overall, this is not a very good item, it looks just horrid on the character, and horrid when off. I would say this is the worst hatchling.
Voiaman2

Thanks for reading!

Summer Set Egg
As we promised, here is the first egg of our special event!


It is only available for the next three days, get it fast!



1 comment: