Thursday, April 18, 2013

Hat Review: Emeraldwrath Dragon

Emeraldwrath Dragon

Mesh: The mesh is simply AMAZING! I love the long sharp teeth, the big fin on it's head, simply amazing! Especially for this being a user-created hat, yes, IBarrageI made this hat originally! He did such an amazing job, god job IBarrageI. Along with this, the mesh is very close to the Rubywrath Dragon. Just the way it looks, so amazing.

Rubywrath Dragon
Rating: 10/10

Texture: The texture is interesting. It has Green for eyes, Orange for the fin, and Cyan for the scales. The texture is similar to the Rubywrath Dragon is most ways. Basically same design. I personally love the texture color, my favorite color is blue, so this of course is an awesome texture in my opinion.

AzureDragonHelmCrimsonDragonHelm

Rating: 5/10

Pricing: Unlike selling cheap like the Rubywrath Dragon for 250 Robux, this hat sold for 2,000 Robux. And that didn't help it any, it's selling for the EXACT SAME price as the Rubywrath Dragon for 11,111 Robux! Even though it's not selling good, I congratulate all who got it. I tried to get it when it came out and it sold out in 15 seconds flat. Anyone who has an original one is lucky, and I congratulate you. I think the price is a bit to high, I believe it should of been cheap like the Rubywrath Dragon, even though the mesh is bigger.
Rating: 5/10

Overall: Overall this is an awesome hat, I suggest you get one if you can, and just collect it. Due to it's size and great texture, I'm sure it will raise a lot eventually.
Overall Rating: 20/30

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment