Saturday, April 27, 2013

Hat Review: Master of Light and Darkness

Master of Light and Darkness Hat
Master of Light and Darkness

Mesh: The mesh is quite interesting. It's been seen many many times in top hat's before, so it's not new at all. I do like the mesh even though it's over-used. I love top hats for some reason, and this one just stands out to me for some odd reason.
Rating: 10/10

Texture: The texture is amazing! Look at it, half Black and half Grey, what beats that?! Along with Red and Blue veins, simply amazing! The way they mixed the colors of this hat make it look simply remarkable, I love it, and I wish I would be getting it! To bad I won't.
Rating: 10/10

Getting the Hat: From the Dynamic Lighting contest ROLOX held for the past two weeks, the top 5 videos will get this hat. I think that such an awesome design for the hat deserves to only be worn by the best people on ROBLOX, congratulations to the winners soon to be picked.
Rating: 10/10

While we're at it, let's look at some picture of what Dynamic Lighting looks like!
Countryside
The Cave
Mega Man
Obby Lobby
Block Town Bridge

As you see, only the best should get this hat.

Overall: Overall, this is an awesome hat, Epic but over-used mesh, one of a kind texture, and getting it is truly an honor, I have to say this may be one of my favorite hats so far!
Overall Rating: 10/10

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment