Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hat Review: Earth Knight

Earth Knight 

Mesh: The mesh is a very cool knight helmet. I love the way it fits on your face and the eyes, and the mask, and everything is just so cool. The original Mesh is from the Archon Helmet. The Archon Helmet was only available as a monthly card item, and I really wanted it, I'm glad they brought it back and it looks even better now.
Archon HelmetEarth Knight 
Rating: 10/10

Texture: The texture is awesome! I love the dark colors of brown and green, the mixture is simply amazing! I love the image of the earth on the jewel and on the top of the helmet.  I love dark colors, and this is by far one of the best I have seen. It's awesome, and just so very cool. I love it!
Rating: 10/10

Pricing: I think the pricing is very good. The original price was 100 Robux, With 2013 selling, it sold out in about 15 minutes. It's now selling at cheapest for 409 Robux. What do I think? Personally, I think that it was to cheap. This is an amazing hat, and I think the original price should of been 500 Robux - 1000 Robux. I think that would of been the perfect price for this amazing helmet.
Rating: 10/10

Overall: Overall, this hat is amazing! An amazing Mesh, an amazing Texture, and it's very cheap too! If you're able to get this helmet, do get it, you won't regret it. I have three myself, I love it that much! It's just so amazing.
Overall Rating: 30/30

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment