Saturday, April 20, 2013

Hatchling Week: Speech Bubble

Speech Bubble- Hatched TL;DR Egg

Mesh: The mesh is awesome! Just this giant text blob sitting next to your head, awesome! Even though it looks a bit tacky in-game, it's awesome from the Profile view. I have to say, it's better than I originally thought it would be.
DanielJWRice
Rating: 10/10

Texture: And now we get to the most boring texture to ever exist. It is simply Black and White. The most basic, and boring colors to ever exist. Fun in the mesh, but no fun in the texture.
Rating: 1/10

What do players think of the hat?

superleo98 - The egg was awesome... Why did it hatch?

gruntmaster1217 - I like it.

voxxer - I want badly.

bobthebuilder954 - I like it.

shawnfownsu - I liked the egg better!

jonathan8689 - I kinda like it

00Panther00 - No.. Just no..

What do you think of the hat? Leave thoughts int he comments below!

Overall: Overall this is an awesome hat, but a boring texture. Those who got it should be glad, as it was free and very easy.
Overall Rating: 11/20

Thanks for reading!

Eggs Moneyington The FirstAs it has been three days, get this awesome new egg! Only available until Sunday!






1 comment: