Thursday, April 25, 2013

NOTICE, We have an imposter [Update!]

A quick notice to all our readers, someone is acting as an imposter to give us a bad name. They are acting as Roblox News workers from Arbirator's blog. So far they have impersonated the following

Arbirator
Zinc707
Cowbear16


If you see any comments like this, send them to my email at Fuzzy123454321@Gmail.com

Along with this, Zinc707 will be adding a link to the profiles of the Roblox News staff. If a comment is not made by one of them, it is fake and must be taken care of.

I will send an Email to Google / Blogger if it happens again. But now as you're all aware, it will hopefully stop.

Thank you.

[UPDATE]

The imposter has been found.

Kintozi, our EX Game Reviewer.

He is after revenge on me for firing him, please remove him from your friend list if you are friends with him, and I will send a report to Google about the imposing comments.

If you have anything else you want to tell me, please leave a comment.

Kintozi, forever revealed.

3 comments:

  1. Lol. Why would I have (RN FTW) in my username anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same for me... My username is not capitalized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete