Thursday, April 25, 2013

Hat Review: Studio Superstar

Studio Superstar

Mesh: The find the mesh awesome! Mostly because it's blocky, which I find simply awesome. I love anything that is blocky like this. I never expected a Top Hat would work for 8-Bit, but I guess I was wrong! I love this hat's mesh, I just love it so much!
Rating 10/10

Texture: The texture is so cool, I mean, that big R on the front, what beats that?! Studio fans love this hat because of it, I love the way the texture looks in-game, it's amazing! It shades perfectly, and the blue band, I'm gonna die from amazement! The R is the best part of this texture for me, I mean, seriously, a giant R.. What beats that?
Rating: 10/10

Getting In-Game: As you had to get all six Studio eggs to get this Top Hat, I will tell you once more how you were able to get the eggs.

Yolks on Us: Make a model, name it Egg, and take another model, name it Yolk, and move it inside the Egg Model

Eggscrutiatingly Deviled Scripter: Write Print'Hello World!' in the Command Bar

Eggcellent Builder: Publish a game to the site

Eggsultant Contributer: Make a model and put it on Free Models

Eggstreme Builder: Insert a Race Car into Studio

Eggsplosion: Insert an Explosion into Studio

I found it very challenging and very fun to get it!

Rating: 10/10

Overall: Overall this is a hat with an amazing Mesh and Texture, and it was fun to get in-game! If you were able to get all six studio eggs, kudos to you!
Overall Rating: 30/30

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment