Sunday, April 21, 2013

Hatchling Week: Scaley, the Dragon

Scaley, the Dragon

Mesh: The mesh is simply amazing! I mean, a dragon! What beats that? Just look at it! I mouth, the eyes, the wings, the scales, AMAZING! I love this mesh, I believe it's the best gear item I have so far. I am sure glad I got it.
Rating: 10/10

Texture: The texture is awesome! It may look just plain Green and Brown, but looks closer... SCALES! A realistic scale texture! Event he wings have scales! And those menacing eyes, yikes! I love this texture as much as I love the mesh!
Rating: 10/10

Action In-Game: Now we save the best for last.... When you use it In-Game, it flies around high in the sky, when it sees an enemy moving, it flies down and shoots green fire balls at them! Fire balls do 20 damage total. And, if you shoot it's wings with an explosive item, they fall off but the dragon still flies around! This is similar to the Ghost Dragon, but in my mind, it's better! Best gear to ever be created for sure!
Rating: 10/10

Overall: Overall this is an amazing gear, with an epic mesh, texture, and what it does in-game is simply.. Awesome! If you did get it, do keep it, it's very epic, and it certainly scares people in-game!
Overall Rating: 30/30

Thanks for reading!

Eggs Moneyington The FirstAs it has been three days, get this awesome new egg! 


Egg goes off-sale tomorrow!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment