Friday, May 10, 2013

Duo Review: Frost / Fire Clan Hillfighter

Frost Clan Hillfighter

Mesh: Love the mesh! It looks like..... Hair..? Meh, even if it's hair, or if it's a hat, it's still pretty cool, I mean, a group based it's name off it, right, so it must be good... Right..?
Rating: 5/10

Texture: That texture! If you have read RBLXNN before, you know I love blue, and blue with grey is a perfect match, even though blue and white is better, blue and grey is awesome! I love this hat's color just from mixture of the colors, and I'm not a fan of dark blue, but on this, it's awesome!
Rating: 10/10

Pricing: Now we get to the leet price. Did I say leet? Yes, I meant leet. 1,337 Tickets. This leet price, is so leet,  I'm getting tired of saying leet! I won't say it anymore... The price seems high, but many people love it because a group named itself after this hat, so they think it's worth it. Even if it is expensive and leet. ARGH, NOT AGAIN.
Rating: 10/10

Overall: Overall, this hat is awesome, a great mesh, great texture, and hey, it even has a group named after it! And even the price is great. Heh, I didn't say leet.. Oh great..! Anyways, I suggest you get this hat if you have enough tickets.
Overall Rating: 25/30

Fire Clan Hillfighter

Mesh: Love the mesh! It looks like..... Hair..? Meh, even if it's hair, or if it's a hat, it's still pretty cool, I mean, a group based it's name off it, right, so it must be good... Right..?
Rating: 5/10

Texture: Now we get to the bad colors. I am not a big fan of red... But I do have to say, red and grey doesn't look to bad on this hat.. Even if red is a terrible color. But I guess ROBLOX can make any colors look good if they try.
Rating: 5/10

Pricing: Now we get to the price. Similar to the other leet price, we have this hat for 1,337 Robux. Now that ain't cheap. Even for this leet price. Why so much? Who knows. But hey, it has a group named after it, why not? Many people buy it only for that reason alone. Me? I haven't bought it. and I don't think I ever will, even if it is leet. THAT WORD AGAIN..
Rating: 5/10

Overall: Overall, this is a pretty cool hat, even if it is red. It has a great mesh, and a cool texture, and a leet price. Ugh.. Anyways, if you can, buy it if you want, like I said, I would never buy it, I think the price is a bit to high for just this.
Overall Rating: 15/30

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this Duo Review!



1 comment: