Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Home Screen Changes!

Hello readers, over night ROBLOX has changed the Home Screen. Let's see what they've done.







As you can see, we have a new Shout Bar, with a brand new Share button!















As you can see here, we have a brand new Feed, also showing a full-time Report button.

























Here we have a brand new welcome screen, with a nice Hello, [Player]!. Along with new words showing Notifications, and the Robux Bonus.

























Here we have a brand new Best Friends list, with a big Edit button, clicking it simply leads to the friend list.

























And last we have the new Recently Played Games. Not much of a difference, but it looks way better.


What do I think of these changes?


I think they're nice, and they do stand out, when I logged on this morning I instantly knew they were changed. Maybe it's just me, or not. But I think they did a good job on the changes.

2 comments: