Friday, May 3, 2013

Hat Review: Captain Bluesteel

Captain Bluesteel
Captain Bluesteel

Mesh: The mesh is very cool, the only downfall of it is that in the middle is a giant hole, that ruins the hat in-game. Other than that, the hat is perfect, look at it, a pirate, awesome! Or should I say, Arrr-some. Heh.... Uh, no..
Rating: 10/10

Texture: I love this texture, I have always been a big fan of all Bluesteel items, why? Because it mixes Blue and Gold! My favorite color blue, and gold. I love the way it looks, a gold skull! Epic! I mean, just look at it,a golden skull, look at it! I am so glad this hat came out.
Rating: 10/10

Pricing: The original price is 500 Robux. Best part about this hat though, after the sale, it changes into a limited item, so that's pretty cool, for only selling for 500, and hardly any sold, it's the perfect deal! A very cheap, and awesome limited. I mean seriously, who wouldn't want a free limited?
Rating: 10/10

Overall: Overall, this hat is epic! A cheap limited, epic golden skull texture, and a very very cool mesh. Get this hat if you can, because I have a feeling that when it goes limited, it will be selling for a lot.
Overall Rating: 30/30

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: