Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Hat Review: Goldface

Goldface 

Mesh: The mesh is amazing, as it's based off one of my favorite LEGO Brands, Bionicle. This mask is exactly like Toa Tahu's original mask, Kanohi Hau. The shape, the face, everything is exactly the same. I only wish I could of bought it.
 
Rating: 10/10

Texture: The texture is cool too, unlike the original Kanohi Hau, which was Red, this one is gold, like the Power Hau. I just love it, even if it is gold, and that it even has eyes, and everything, it's so awesome! I love this hat, and it's certainly one of my most favorites.
Rating: 10/10

Pricing: The sad part is, it's no longer for sale, with a very low 68 sales. The reason for it being off-sale? Same with many other ROBLOX hat that has gone off-sale for no reason, Copy-Right issues. LEGO was going to sue ROBLOX for taking the Hau without permission and giving no credit to LEGO. This has happened with many other hats before, and it's sure to happen again.
Rating: 5/10

Overall: Overall, this hat is awesome, amazing mesh and texture, and one of my favorite LEGO brands!  If you have this, you are very lucky!
Overall Rating: 25/30

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: