Sunday, May 5, 2013

Goodbye MasterChiefAlpha

After three years working for ROBLOX, MasterChiefAlpha is leaving.

Here is what he has to say:

Well ROBLOXians, it's been really fun, but it's time for the Master Chief to sail off to other stars.

I'm moving on to other projects beyond the scope of ROBLOX after today.

As some of you probably know, I was working with Reese and ChiefJustus to bring more community engagement to our forums. That remains a work in progress for our team, which will continue long after I'm gone, so please giving all the other mods the same respect you might give me.

(Or better, if you don't happen to like me. No mod can please everyone, but I've tried at least to be consistent and to amend myself when I found I was doing wrong by you guys. I hope ultimately I was able to do all right by you all.)

This is my last day so if anyone has any questions, now is the time. I can't reveal any ROBLOX secrets, but I'm sure there are a few things on your minds I can help lay to rest. :)

Peace, folks.


It will be sad for him to go, and he will be missed.

If you want to see him on the Admin of the Month review from a few months back, click here.

Goodbye MasterChiefAlpha, you will be missed by many people.

2 comments:

  1. Replies


    1. Hey guys! If you want a working Roblox hack tool, which gives you unlimited ROBUX and TICKETS, I will share it to you. Me and my friends have been using this for quite some time and I wanna share it to you!


      CLICK HERE for THE ROBLOX cheat tool

      CLICK HERE for THE ROBLOX cheat tool


      Enjoy guys! RoBLOX ROCKS!


      Delete