Thursday, May 9, 2013

Hat Review: Lime Shades

Lime Shades

Mesh: This mesh is quite good. I love the way the mesh shines! I love how many news hats have this, and I love it more as these shades have it. And personally, I think the mesh is better than the original Lime Shades mesh.
Lime Green Sunglasses
Seriously, the mesh is better than that, and so is the texture. Sheesh.
Rating: 10/10

Texture: That texture is so awesome! Along with the shine of the mesh, the shine of the texture makes it even better! Just look at it, so shiny! I love the whiteish lines inside the green on the texture, makes it look more stylish. And especially, way more cooler than the old texture, seriously, just yuck with the old texture, yay with the new!
Rating: 10/10

Pricing: Now the downfall. The price for these shades are 250 Robux. Yet the original Line Green Sunglasses were only 75 Robux. But hey, the new glasses are way more stylish and cooler, they have a better mesh, and a better texture, and they even have shine! So I guess the price is fine, but I think it should at least be around 100. I mean, 250 for a pair of sunglasses, isn't it a bit to much? But, it is what it is.
Rating: 5/10

Overall: Overall, these shades are awesome! They have a great mesh and texture, and they even have shine! But, if you're willing to pay 250 Robux for a pair of sunglasses, so ahead! I love the way they look, even though I probably won't get them, I suggest you get them if you love them.
Overall Rating: 25/30

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment