Saturday, May 25, 2013

Gear Review: Amerilaser Blaster

Amerilaser Blaster

Mesh: The mesh is awesome, just look at it. A laser gun, awesome! I love the dual barrels, and the fact that this mesh has never been used before is awesome too, an un-used mesh, and it's also only on a limited, rare and awesome! Wow, how hard is that to find?
Rating: 10/10

Texture: The texture's colors are boring with three colors of Red White and Blue, not meant to make anyone mad over not liking the colors, but it's just boring. But I do have to say, the way it looks on the gun is actually very good. I can't deny it, the colors do look very nice on the mesh, I love this texture, it's awesome too!
Rating: 10/10

Pricing: I think the price is perfect. With the original price being 375 Robux. Now, with 1776 sales, the price is now 996 Robux. Personally, I think this price is way to low for the action that it does in-game.  They should of really raised this price.
Rating: 5/10

Action In-Game: Now we get to the best part of this gear, it's action in-game. When you click, it charges up with particles heading towards to gun, and then launches a big beam of Red White and Blue colors, it takes about 3 seconds to reload, and 3 seconds to fire. Along with that, if you use it in a place with Dynamic Lighting, it really shines! I love this, I love all items that work with Dynamic Lighting, and this one, is very nice, and must be one of the best so far.
Rating: 10/10

Overall: Overall, this is an awesome gun, epic mesh and texture, very low price, and an awesome action in-game that works with Dynamic Lighting! If you don't have this, I suggest you do, it's a very nice gear.
Rating: 35/40

2 comments: