Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hat Review: Crimsonwrath, Lord of the Magma

Crimsonwrath,Lord of the Magma [WILL BE PUBLISHED]

Mesh: The mesh is very cool. Same with the Bluesteel Bathysphere, this hat mesh has only been used twice. I love this mesh, it's a dark, an evil mesh, I love items like that. Along with that, it fits perfectly on the head of your character, I love it!
Azurewrath, Lord of the Void
Rating: 10/10

Texture: Now we get to the best part of this hat, even the colors are dark and evil! I love the cracks and stones around the eyes, It's awesome! I love dark and evil hats as I said before, and this hat takes the cake. Just look at it compared to the older version, much better! Also the same as the Bluesteel Bathysphere, this texture is user-made by NonStopEpic! Good job!
Rating: 10/10

Pricing: This is one of the craziest hats to ever be sold. The original price was 45,000 Robux. That is WAY TO HIGH. That isn't the crazy part yet, this hat, with 254 sales, is now 90,000 Robux. What do I think? I think it's way to high, and that price is way to crazy, CRAZY.
Rating: 2/10

What do I think of this hat?
Personally, I love it just as much as the Bluesteel Bathysphere! I love the mesh and the texture, especially the cracks over the eyes, it gives the hat more feeling and more darkness and evilness, it's amazing how anything like this is possible, it's simply amazing.

Overall: Overall, this hat is amazing, rare mesh, best texture! I have a feeling this hat will sell for a very high price, so get your Robux ready!
Rating: 22/30

2 comments:

  1. This hat is epic. Add me on both of my roblox accounts, Nightvshade and superman9225.

    ReplyDelete