Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hat Review: Digital Green Helmet

Digital Green Helmet

Mesh: This mesh is awesome and very rare, as it was only used on two hats, which were released at the same time. And to that, this hat means a lot to me since it was my first ever hat on my first account, Voiaman, which the password is sadly forgotten. So this hat means a while lot to me. So this is a very cool mesh, and very rare too.
Voiaman
Rating: 10/10

Texture: The texture is quite boring. It's only three colors, Green, White and Grey. Even if the mesh is nice, the colors are cool.. But boring. You know in my opinion, most hats aren't good unless they're Blue.  Just look at it, it's not very good in the least. Even so, it could be worse.
Rating: 5/10

Pricing: Sadly, this hat is no longer for sale, and it was such a long time ago I hardly remember the original price, I believe it was 50 Tickets. It was back in 2010 when they made it, introducing Disney XD along with the show, Zeke and Luther. I wish it were still for sale, but sadly, it's not, and I guess theres no way to change that.
Rating: 5/10

Overall: Overall, this hat has a very rare mesh, a boring texture, and is now impossible to get. If you have this, you're lucky.
Rating: 20/30

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment