Thursday, May 2, 2013

New Staff Member-Voiaman2isthebest



Hello there! I am voiaman2isthebest, I am the new item reviewer for the Robloxian news network,I would like to tell you a bit about myself.

I First joined ROBLOX In around may 2010,I had a different account,but that one got hacked by someone,i made very good friends with voia,so i made this account instead


Over the years i have became more and more skilled on roblox,i will never leave it,it is very fun.

The first place i ever made was in July 2010,I removed it from my places a couple of months later.


I am always deciding which group is good for me,so i seem to leave groups to join another.

I like playing role-playing games,such as robloxity,but i also like some tycoons and obstacle games,you will probally see me in robloxity,and other city role-playing games

I joined this blog by request from voiaman2.


I hope you enjoy my reviews!


-Voiaman2isthebest (Item reviewer )

Go Here to visit my profile.

1 comment: