Monday, May 13, 2013

Game Review: Evening Stroll

Evening Stroll

Creator: Voiaman2
Created: August 8th, 2010
Visits: 311
Favorites: 10

About the game: 
The game is simply to test out Dynamic Lighting and the features that come with it, you can go and test the Dynamic Lighting gear like the Torch or Lightblox Jar, and just explore! You can even look at animals around the park, ducks, frogs, birds, and more!

Scripting:
This game has no scripting, only Dynamic Lighting

Here is what I have to say about the game

"Take a walk out in the park, through the trees, over the bridge."

Game Eating: 5/10

Scripting: 0/10

Overall: 5/20

Now you're probably wonder why I gave myself a bad rating? Just because it's my game, doesn't mean I have a good opinion about it. It has work that needs to be done, and that's what I think of it.

Thanks for reading!




2 comments: