Monday, May 6, 2013

Hat Review: Ultimax Zero

Ultimax Zero

Mesh: That mesh, so awesome, so epic! I love this mesh just from the looks, I mean, it's a cyborg, bug, thingy... Eh, even if I have no clue what the heck it is, it's still a cool mesh altogether. And since it's never been used on any other hat, it's a one of a kind mesh, and who knows, it may be a rare limited mesh eventually.
Rating: 10/10

Texture: Eh, I am not a big fan of green... But on this mesh, even green looks good. I love the way they used the Pea Green and the normal Green together to make it look so cool. Along with the red visor, it's perfection! Even if I have no clue what it's supposed to be, it's still an awesome hat, with awesome colors.
Rating: 10/10

Pricing: Now we get to the fun. With 1110 sold, this hat costs 1,001 Robux. Why so much? Because it looks so cool With such a high price, and very little buys, I think it will be worth a whole lot if it ever goes limited. Hopefully it will, this was the first expensive hat I ever got. I think the price is perfect, I mean, look at the hat.
Rating: 10/10

Overall: Overall, this hat is awesome with an epic Mesh and Texture, and a very high price for a good reason. I suggest you get this hat, just in case it does ever go limited.
Overall Rating: 30/30

Thanks for reading.


1 comment: