Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hat Review: Demon-lite

Demon-lite

Mesh: I love the mesh! It's a bug that sits on your head. A BUG. THAT SITS. ON YOUR HEAD. Awesome. For many people, they say it looks like the Pokemon Zekrom, personally, I don't see it in shape, but I do see it in color.. Sort of..? Even if it's not related to Zekrom in any way, it's still very cool, and a very nice mesh indeed.
Rating: 10/10

Texture: As a lot of you know, blue is my favorite color, so of course it would be mentioned. I love the electric type look, like on Zekrom. I guess another reason people think of them related. Hm.. If it were Blue and White it would be better in my opinion, but the Blue and Black is okay, and it does make the hat look a while lot better.
Rating: 10/10

Pricing: With the original price being 100 Robux, I think that was to low! The price is now 400 Robux, with 2,000 being sold. I think this hat is so cool, I have 5 of them myself! I think the price should be close to 1,000 from just the way it looks, it's so awesome! With it being to cheap, I can get tons of them, and I can rule the bug world, Mwuha!.... Uhm.. No one saw that.
Rating: 5/10

Overall: Overall, this is an awesome bug! The mesh is one of a kind, and texture has blue, and nothing beats blue, and it's cheap too! If you can get this hat, I suggest you do.
Overall Rating: 25/30

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. This hat has a biological connection to the ZekaROFLus or for short Zekrom who can cause FrizzLOLis or for short frizzy hair and make sure your Lv. 100+ Pikachu is not near it,your Pikachu will lose against a punk named Trent when he uses a leaf themed snake...Have a nice day! ^__^ <<<< All this was a message from the EDAAS
    (Emergency Derp Awareness Alert System) and also note that even this brief statement was derpy... -Kintozi COCO COMMENTER

    OH NO! STILL DERPY!!!! TO TEH BUNKA! >:O

    ReplyDelete