Sunday, May 26, 2013

Hat Review: Blue Plaid Fedora

Blue Plaid Fedora

Mesh: And now we get to the classic Fedora mesh. The old, boring, over-used, copied, re-textured mesh. Even if it's all of the above, I have always loved this fedora mesh more than any other, it's cooler, and probably even 20% cooler. Look at it, it's a fedora, I suppose even if it were bad, it would still be good.
Rating: 10/10

Texture: And we get to the texture of three colors. Blue, Grey and Black. Not much fun, is it? But, most fedoras don't have much color so I suppose it's fine.... Maybe..? I love this mesh a lot, it's the closest thing you can get to the Azure Pinstripe Fedora, so I of course took my chance to get it after I sold my Azure. qq
Rating: 5/10

Pricing: And now we get to the best thing of this hat, of course I want it to be rare if I would be able to get it, the price is 1,357 Robux. I think this price is perfect for this fedora, it's.. it's... perfect. Nothing beats a rare high priced fedora, that just means if it goes limited, it's worth more, even though this won't be worth much with 4019 buys, but hey, who knows what the future may hold, it may be a good limited.
Rating: 10/10

Overall: Overall, this hat is awesome! Cool mesh and texture, and a very high price! I suggest you get this if you can, and remember, it goes off-sale in a few days, get it while you can.
Overall Rating: 25/30

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: