Thursday, May 16, 2013

Hat Review: The Maker Fedora

The Maker Fedora

Mesh: I think this is the most interesting mesh I have seen of a fedora, it has the original mesh from the Shady Business Hat which has been copied many times, but this has papers and a charm on it. I love this! I am not a big fan of the Shady Business Hat or it's copies, but this one I love! They didn't re-use a mesh, they re-did a mesh! This is hardly done with any hats and I think it's just awesome when they do it, because they usually do such a great job with it.
Rating: 10/10

Texture: The texture is hard to explain. We have dark-ish green for the fedora itself, but the band with the papers and the charm, it a whole mixture of colors! It looks like green, yellow, blue and orange, but I may be mistaken. Ont he charm we have Gold and Black, and the papers we have brown. The texture for this is more than two colors, and that is a rare thing to find on a fedora, that's probably why this is so hard to get.
Rating: 10/10

How to get: To get this, simply visit the Maker Fair in San Francisco this Saturday or Sunday, along with visiting them, you get a ROBLOX T-Shirt, a Real Life Pinstripe Fedora, and a pair of ROBLOX Ear buds. I hope someone will sell their fedora! Anyways, I think for such a special hat, it deserves to be rare like this, as only a handful of people may get it, it's rare and special.
Rating: 10/10

Overall: Overall, this is a great hat, with a rare mesh, and a multi-colored texture! Along with it being so rare from having to go to the Maker's Fair, if you get this, you are lucky!
Rating: 30/30

Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment